Whew... what a year it's been. I don't know about everyone else but the rollercoaster has been going none stop this year, doing loops - literally turning the world upside down in the blink of an eye.
Drawing towards the end of the year I wanted to check in with myself and see how I'm feeling about the person I am and the things that have been going on. I think the last 2 weeks of 2021 are going to be used for deep reflection - a lot of things have been slipping past me because I've been so busy so making sure I enter 2022 with only what is for me with me is a major priority.
From academic stress, to career pressure, to social life and anxiety, to heartbreak, to loss, to Covid 19, to betrayal, to failure... It has been a lot this year, but I can say I'm proud of me for making it and you should be proud of yourselves too. It sounds so corny sometimes, but we are literally survivors. Whether we wake up ready to face the day or don't feel like it today... we've woken up.
"As long as you're alive, you have the power to change any situation you're in."
Join me in my end of year reflection, answering the following questions:
- what was the best thing that happened to me this year and why?
- what was the worst thing that happened to me and why?
- what did I do really well this year?
- what could I have improved on?
- what do I want to keep doing next year?
- how do I feel about the upcoming year?
- what do I need to let go of, before the new year?
Queens, keep your head up because it's not always easy sailing, but we are equipped with the tools and strength to deal with any big waves.